TrustedStays is a short-term rentals platform for corporate and government travel booking, dedicated to quality assured properties which meet standards set out by the Short-Term Accommodation Association and UK Apartment Association, in partnership with Quality in Tourism. All properties on our platform are independently accredited and provide professional accommodation for those travelling for work and looking for more space and facilities than hotels offer, particularly on longer trips of more than one or two nights.
Our mission is to change the lives of people who travel for work by providing access to thousands of safe, clean, and secure homes to choose from, all over the world.
We are looking for bright and ambitious people to help continue to grow this exciting new business. Applicants should be adaptable, flexible and proactive in developing their own skills and capabilities. We celebrate leaders at every level of the business who demonstrate independence in their work while contributing to the culture and broader environment of the TrustedStays team.
About the role
The Supply Partner Manager will be instrumental in our growth plans by focusing on establishing and nurturing partnerships across the industry to grow the platform both in terms of partners and guest bookings. We are looking for a genuine self-starter who has the ability, potential, and thirst to learn and grow as the company does. The role would best suit someone who has experience within the Short-Term Rental / Vacation Rental Industry.
Specialist Skill Sets and Responsibilities
- Day to day Management of Supplier Partners. This includes…
- Regular account management review meetings with supply partners, being the lead and supporting contact for our partners,
- Optimising listings for maximum visibility and accuracy as well as onboarding and pushing new properties onto the platform,
- Managing and processing guest inquiries with partners to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- On-Boarding New Supply Partners. This includes…
- Handling inbound requests for leads wishing to join the platform. Explaining our requirements and assisting with creating an account and onboarding the properties,
- Explaining how the platform works, along with the perks and benefits of joining the platform as well as, upselling enhanced connections that will benefit our supply partners,
- Working with the existing marketing team and outreach to cold leads to encourage sign-ups to the platform,
- Checking and validating supplier Accreditation & Member Statuses across the platform.
- Continuous improvement – Proactively identify improvements beneficial to our processes and the company and be part of the delivery of any initiatives implemented.
- Customer data excellence – Understand our data deeply, be able to report on trends and related solutions and own the quality of data in our systems for your area.
- Personal development – Lead your own personal development and training to help you carry out your role more effectively, as well as delivering any team training within your areas of expertise as and when required.
- Values and Behaviours – Uphold, safeguard and promote our values and behaviours at all times.
- Policies and procedures – Have good working knowledge of our policies and procedures and ensure yourself and your team work within them at all times.
- Legal and regulatory – Maintain records in line with current legislation, in particular GDPR, AML and Health and Safety.
What we are looking for
As a young company, you will have the freedom to drive continuous improvements in how we operate – and we genuinely want you to drive improvements and take the lead, not just take direction.
Applicants should be adaptable, flexible and proactive in developing their own skills and capabilities.
You should love the idea of supporting a team while also being able to work independently. As a scale-up business you will also have a key role to play as a team member in helping us ensure all our customers have a positive and seamless experience.
You must enjoy interacting with customers and partners, demonstrate excellent attention to detail, and be able to multi-task. You will often be the face (digitally, written, and in person) of the company and must be comfortable and confident this role. Specifically:
- Someone who thrives under pressure and with constantly changing dynamics
- A people person who thrives on working with others and loves building personal connections that drive growth
- Someone who is organised and detail orientated
- Someone who has strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills who's energetic and focused
- Someone who has a strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
What we offer
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible and remote working options (including sabbaticals)
- 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy or sell 5 days
- An exciting and fast-paced environment with lots of development and growth opportunities
- Friendly team and regular socials together
- Support from a mentor on how to grow your future career
- Informal ongoing development and training on key business skills, such as project management
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts for you and your family and friends on our properties
- Rewards for introducing new customers and team members
Our business is going places and we want you to as well. TrustedStays is part of the UnderTheDoormat Group so, if you’re interested in playing a key role in our team, please get in touch at email@example.com.
Read what interests you most:About Us Press & Reviews Work Travel Property Management
Receive an exclusive guide when you sign up!
Simply sign up to our newsletter and be the very first to find out exclusive information for all the latest work travel and accommodation news and we’ll send you a free guide on making the most from short term rentals.
We won’t spam you. Ever.